Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heads or tails?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 am

A wild shirowshade prowled the alley, searching for a snack. It sifted through the garbage, nothing looking too appealing. It was young, merely a few weeks old, and as for now it was the size of a small cat, but it would grow to be about nine feet long. Somehow it had gotten separated from its mother a few days before, and was lost in Spectrum. A man stumbled nearby, promptly vomiting into the empty trashcan. As soon as he finished releasing his lost drinks, he looked up. His piercing blue eyes were bloodshot and he looks in terrible shape. However, the regurgitation had sobered him up a bit. He wiped the corner of his mouth with his sleeve, and looked down. He saw the small creature, and it observed him, unaware whether to run away or stare at him, he was prettyy entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 pm

A gust of chilled wind blew past the man and the shirow-shade, scattering papers and trash about the ground. A moment later there was a figure standing next to the shirow-shade concealed by a black cloak with the hood up to cover their face. A flash of stunningly white hair and magenta eyes could be seen as the figure knelt down and ran the tip of a finger down the shirow-shade's back.
"They're really quite harmless," A very young and feminine voice came from the figure, "When you actually are friendly."
Back to top Go down
https://ropsauceisyummy.rpg-board.net
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Dante laughed under his breath. 'Shirow-shades are horrible creatures.' He wiped his hands on the back of his hands and leaned down to the infant shirow. 'I can't tell you how many young, innocent pedestrians I've cleaned up out of alleys who got devoured by shirow-shades. They're bloodthirsty creatures, and too damn intellegent. ' He leaned his hand towards the infant, and it sniffed his fingers. A second later, it rubbed against his hand, desperate for contact since it had been lost. The creature was young, alone, and really freaking adorable. It began to purr, like a cat, despite being obviously reptile/canine.
Dante looked at the figure in the cloak. ' Who are you, and why are you walking around in back alleys, anyways?'
((OH. And shirow-shades only kill and devour unimportant characters. Like all those damn pedestrians. xD))
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 pm

((It's a good thing we have them around to clean up all those random pedestrians. xD))

Kurami stood up, allowing the hood to fall back and reveal her heart-shaped face with those big magenta eyes staring at Dante. She clasped her hands in front of her and dropped her stare to the shirow-shade. "Everyone in Spectrum has a bad reputation. That doesn't mean you have to hate them." Her voice was as empty as her face was blank, but something flickered in her eyes for the merest of seconds. If her secret was ever exposed, she didn't have a doubt that she would be killed. Or, in the very least, the citizens of Spectrum would attempt to kill her.
She ignored his question and continued to watch the purring shirow-shade. If she wanted this man to know her identity, she would've told him already.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:16 pm

silently Gigi and her sister Samara watched the people with the small Sirow-shade. "They dont look too tough" Samara said grinning. "Stop it sis, they arent a threat nor do we have orders to attack them. Just watch them for now..." Gigi sat with her back to the wall longing to be a normal 13 year old.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm

A small shirow-shade, that was brown with white tips, and yellow markings that kept moving on its body ran by, too fast to be reaslly seen. It was just a blur passing by, and the younger shirow-shade didn't see it. It continued to be petted by Dante, as he was curious who this person was, standing in front of him. His head cocked to the side as he heard two girls talking nearby, trying to be quiet. Dante ran over there, merely a blur in the wind, and before they could react, he was standing over them, his eyes yellow. He hated the feeling of being watched. The small shriow-shade was still in his arms. 'Would you girls care to tell me why two young women such as yourselves are watching me? I mean, it's flattering, but you're too young for my taste.' He smiled a crooked, sarcastic grin, that was slightly hostile.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:13 pm

"SHIT" Samara yelled and fell over her sword materializing, when Gigi steps in front of Samara. "Sir we mean no harm. We are simply watching over this area and you and your friend looked allittle suspicious. Forgive us. " she said keeping her blue and red eyes hidden.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Kurami turned to watch the three talk. The way she stared without blinking for so long unnerved some people, but she believed that she could miss something important even in that merest second it takes to blink. These three were quite different, weren't they? Black tendrils that looked like smoke floated up from her feet, engulfing her, and then she was gone.
In that same smoke she reappeared next to Dante, her eyes watching the other two girls closely. She had heard of them, of course. She'd even followed them around for several nights, observing and taking note of what they did. What were they playing at, watching someone like herself?
"I'd be careful who you 'watch' in this town. You never know who they might be," She said as a bright orange ball of fur crawled out from her black cloak. It had two large black eyes and a tiny mouth with fanged teeth. It did have feet, but its fur covered it so it appeared to be just a ball of fur. It was actually quite poisonous.
It crawled up onto her shoulder and nestled in her white hair, chewing on a petal of a red rose in her hair.
"You should know that many here hide behind a mask." Kurami smiled at the creature and let it crawl into the palm of her hand, kissing it on the top of its furry head.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:17 pm

sighing Gigi takes off her hood and her long blue hair falls, resting at about mid back and she looks at Kurami, the eyes of a highly trained reaper cuts through the night. "Your the one who has been watching us arent you? Well maybe your the one who should watch who they watch"
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:30 pm

A smile of utter delight broke out on Kurami's face. Her magenta eyes were sparkling with amusement, but there was something dark behind them. "Dearie, I'm the master of the puppets in this town. I pull all the strings." The little puffball creature scurried up her arm and perched on her shoulder. It had tiny little claws in its feet that dug deep into her skin. She paid no mind to the pain, keeping her attention all on Gigi. The girl was a reaper, a damn well good one at that, but could she unravel Kurami's riddles?

((HERE'S A HINT. When Ed and I decided to write that Spectrum story with the vampires and everything, you know, about how the citizens in Spectrum had to donate blood every month or a group called the Masqueraders would come and kill them in a payment of it and stuff. All that? WELL. We discussed Kurami being behind everything so I decided to add that in here. c: It makes things more interesting. Since I have yet to do that in my own story. I really need to finish that story. I will.
Eventually.))
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Gigi stares at Kurami, usually people flee once they find out she is a reaper and that her sister is the underworlds deadliest pyromancer, but this girl didnt do so much as flinch, and it makes her curious. "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Kurami shrugged her shoulders lightly. The puffball creature squeaked and clung to her shoulder tighter. "Names do not define who we are," She replied, reaching a hand up to comfort the creature. The delighted smile melted back into her blank face.
"But I know who you three are. It's not exactly a job, but more of a hobby to find out who visits Spectrum." Her eyes passed over all three of them and then came to a stop on the creature that crawled back into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 pm

"well if your the one pulling the strings maybe you can tell us where to find a Rachel Morgan? We need to talk to her. Quite urgent actually." She says watching the shadow that has appeared behind Kurami.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Kurami raised her eyebrows at Gigi. Rachel Morgan? She had been here recently, but perhaps she left. Kurami never really observed any one person for too long.
Except for that one woman. That woman with the blindfold and the aqua-teal hair. It was always a different shade each time Kurami saw her. She had yet to even speak to the woman; Maybe she just liked it that way. She didn't want to feel the need to turn her into another toy like she felt with everyone else.
"Rachel Morgan, hmm? She was here recently, but she may have left. You can go check Spectrum Lodgings up the street by that old run-down bar. I'm pretty sure that was where she was staying." Kurami nodded to herself as she recalled the memory.
"Oh, but do remember now: You're in my debt." She smiled sweetly and tapped Gigi's nose twice.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:14 pm

"Ok thanks she says and is suddenly, faster than Dante was getting up here, behind Kurami with her scythe bloody and a dead mevoloper assassin in two pieces on the ground. "Now your in my debt" she says quietly then walks off with Samara. ((Fuck yeah, alien assassins XD))
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am

For the first time in a long time, Kurami was actually impressed. It happened in the quickest of just a few moments, but it still happened. That reaper girl had saved her life to repay her debt. They both were very than what she had expected they would be. Even so, the reaper girl was foolish to think Kurami would ever repay a debt.
"Don't hold your breath on it," She called to the retreating figures of the two girls. She snapped her fingers and watched as a humanoid figure with metal arms and claws lumbered out of the darkness next to her. It didn't have a face; It only had a circular mouth with a row of shark-like teeth and a pitch-forked tongue. It went straight for the dead alien and its tongue shot out like a frog, and like a snake, its jaw unhinged itself, swallowing the corpse whole. It melted back into the shadows.
"Watch out for those creatures, though. I do have control of them, but they tend to rebel and eat any humans they come across, alive or dead." She said to Dante. Those creatures were the ones that cleaned the corpses off of the streets of Spectrum.
Most were disturbed by the creatures and predators that lurked in the shadows of Spectrum, but Kurami absolutely adored them. They were much creepier than the ones in Fexicor. Those, yes, were quite adorable, but she preferred terrifying over cute.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Dante just scoffed. 'I've fought those creatures before, I'm not scared of them. After living here for so long, hardly anything can scare me. Except maybe a shortage of alcohol." He grinned, as he picked up the small shirow-shade, and walked off into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heads or tails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heads or tails?   heads or tails? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heads or tails?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Rop Time~! :: Spectrum~-
Jump to: