Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compendium.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

Compendium. Empty
PostSubject: Compendium.   Compendium. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 am

((Okay, okay. I guess I should give some deets about my characters. If I forget someone or a detail, well, I do that a lot. Very Happy I'm excited. ))
Name: Ed la Claire.
Looks: Small, and short. She looks a lot younger than she actually is, with short blonde/teal hair. Ed has grey eyes, one of them a shade greener than the other. She has a young face, round, with freckles. She always carries red pleather gloves in a pocket in case of a fight. Usually she wears a military-style jacket, and shorts, with tights and some steel-toed boots. Or whatever.
Personality: She's spunky and feisty. Ed won't back down from a fight she feels is deserved, or hesitate to help her comrades. And she loves torturing mushmellows. They're evil. Obviously I suck at intros today. Blarg.She's terrified of blood, and isn't one to voluntarily expose most emotion.
Powers/Abilites: Ed loves fighting barehanded, she considers guns and blades to be cheap. Perhaps moere than winning, the thrill of the fight keeps her going. Her fighting kinda looks like Tifa from Final Fantasy. A unique ability she has mastered is opening portals, and she's constantly finding new ways to utilise this ability to her advantage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dante Haynes.
Looks: Dante is tall, lithe, with lean muscle. He is a lot stronger than he looks. He has a boyish, long face and piering blue eyes surrounded by porcelain white skin. His hair is pretty messy and cocaine white. The good kind of cocaine. He likes wearing bold colours, like blue and black.
Personality: Dante is usually the calm type, but demons rile him up. He's a professional ex-demon hunter, now a slacker. He owns a bar in Spectrum, that is kept running by someone else. He does not like to open up his emotions and let people in. In fact, he won't even let himself accept his emotions. He drowns out his emotions with alcohol and drugs. Mostly alchol, but he has little reserve about trying drugs. In fact, he likes them. He has an addictive personality. Dante's sanity is firmly attached to his obsessions. He doesn't like talking much, and other people usually annoy him.
Powers/Abilities: Dante is a half-demon, which means he's obviously stronger than a normal human. He carries around two guns and a sword constantly, just in case they need to be used. He's very knowledgeable about demons and monsters, and he hates them with a passion. Most of the time, he'll avoid a fight simply because he is lazy and doesn't particularly care. He's skilled with his weapons though, and could use them blindfolded. Bleh. I'm far too lazy to think of stuff he can do right now.
~~~~~~~~
Name: Lucia Gravely
Appearance: Lucia is tall, and graceful. She has really long blue-green hair that changes shades of blue on green daily. She usually keeps it in a braid, and it reaches her thighs. She wears a blindfold over her eyes, which no one really knows what they look like. She prefers loose, silky clothing, and she wraps up her arms in bandages.
Personality: Lucia is the essence of calm. She is not one to do rash things, or rush into something without thinking it through. She doesn't talk very often or very long, she prefers listening. She's a very mysterious person, and no one can really tell what she's thinking of.
Powers/Abilities: Lucia is very talented in the realm of mental abilities. She can read thoughts, and with a single touch she could know someone's entire life story. She can't see, yet she can get around by using the vision of others around her, transferred to her brain from theirs. However, if she is ever rendered powerless, she's blind. She's a gifted psychic, and can tell what's going to happen. However, she doesn't normally divulge the future to people, because it tends to make things worse and in chaos if she does. She can use telekinesis to move objects around her, create barriers. However, she avoids physical contact so she doesn't usually do it. In extreme cases she could cripple someone from the inside, and she does this to avoid a fight. Her physcial body is particularly vulnerable and weak. Lucia has an affinity with flowers and if she comes under too great an amount of stress her body explodes and becomes a barrage of flower etals, and it forms back into a human shape later on. Basically she can do all mental psychic stuff because I'm lazy and greedy. Very Happy
~~~~~~~~
Name: Antimony Delacoeur
Looks: Antimony is a very, very feminine character. He will never wear pants. He always gets mistaken for a female, and is quite adept at looking like one. He has long firetruck-red hair which he often keeps in a high ponytail, and he wears glasses. He likes wearing skirts, and dresses, the frilly, lacy ones.
Personality: Antimony is very loud and chipper, filled with random information and tidbits. He's a gifted scientist, with a curiosity to figure things out and take them apart for the pursuit of knowledge. He loves helping, and he's almways very helpful in most subjects that he attempts.
Abilities/powers: Antimony is very multitalented, with knowledge and abilities in most subjects. He's a skilled surgeon, genetics scientist, doctor, flower DNA-alterer, computer repairer, and animal creator. Some of his most infamous inventions are the Fruity Pebbles flower and cotton candy sheep. In a fight, his most trusted weapon is a giant oversized scalpel, and needles. He uses poisons and toxins to his advantage, finding a way and a poison to incapacitate his enemies. At least I think so.
Also! Fun fact is he has a British accent. Because he's awesome.,

Last thing, I know I have more character, but I can't remember them very well right now. So I'll come add more later. I hope this was at least not terribly boring to read about! Very Happy
Or maybe I don't care if anyone reads this.
If you're reading this, the game. That is all.
Back to top Go down

Compendium.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Welcome to the Rop~ c: :: Characters!-
Jump to: