Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit about the Rop World~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

A bit about the Rop World~ Empty
PostSubject: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:51 pm

It's history times!
So the Rop was started about 3-4 years ago by myself and Rachel. Ed joined shortly after. c: By the way, we call it 'Rop' because one night a loooong time ago I was up late talking to Ed. I went to type 'Rp' and instead typo'ed 'Rop' and the name has just stuck since.

Anyway, in the Rop world, there are three towns. Hallow's Edge, Spectrum, and Fexicon. Usually in my stories about the Rop, I have these three towns set in a triangle. What they have in common is that they are so mysterious and paranormal, supernatural, etc. etc. Sooo yeah. And I like this idea, I think it's pretty damn cool so it should just stick. xD
There is a vast forest that separates the three towns, but connecting all of them is a winding road.

That's about it. o,.....,o Feel free to add anything else that I forgot.
Back to top Go down
https://ropsauceisyummy.rpg-board.net
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:49 am

Wait. Wasn't the 'Rop' typo mine? xDD I don't even remember anymore, but idgaf.
Also, VIOLET IS A HIPSTER. This was decided in Joysee. '87 degrees? Perfect temperature for a scarf!'
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:00 pm

It was one of our typos. I can't remember which. XD But all we need to know is that it was a typo!
Because without typos, we would not have such amusement.
Aww snap. Violet needs to get her scarf! It is far too chilly for her to not have one! D:
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Typos are a big reason why I'm randomness' bitch. Random typos/catchphrases are the best.
YOU CAN'T TECHNO FOR AN ANSWER!
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 pm

I hope someone dies. :U

Lmfao. xDD
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:58 am

Conditioner these typos memorized.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 pm

I conditioner these typos kicked. >:C
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 am

I want a Quick Chemical sub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit about the Rop World~   A bit about the Rop World~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit about the Rop World~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Welcome to the Rop~ c:-
Jump to: